Sonntag, Januar 20, 2008

blackened

Kalo gw punya gitar, pasti ini lirik udah gw bikinin chordnya. Kalo gw punya gitar, mungkin liriknya ndak akan se-"gelap" ini. Kalo gw punya gitar.. mungkin gw lebih pusing lagi, ehuehehhe.

Lagu ini buat kalian semua yang lg ngerasa gelap, suntuk, dan cemas. Kek gw sekarang...

-----------------------------------------
black is my eyes when you are not around
dark, empty and cold
i am blind, couldn't see anything

black is my world without you
useless, worthless, and hopeless
i become care less, don't know what to do

black is is my mind when you leave me
fear, hate, and unconsciousness reunite
and i don't want to live any longer

Reff:
black is my heart
black is my soul
black is my mind
black is my eyes
black is my endless love
to you

---------------------------------------
Gengenbach, 19.01.2008

-Holy Sam.

Keine Kommentare: