Samstag, Januar 16, 2010

What would you do if everything went wrong?


A. Go for any available solutions even you're already aware that there's no solution works for everything.
B. Just wait and see.. Probably everything would turn to be better even if you know if silence wouldn't solve anything.
C. Blame everything in your world and turn your face into your ego (I don't care if tomorrow world's going to an end.. I'll just stick to myself and my stuff!).
D. Stay positive and constructive even when you're honestly skeptical and feeling that these mind-sets are unrealistic.
E. Put your gun's magazine on, fasten your seatbelt and ready to confront and challenge everything on your way to get rid off everything wrong.

My personal answer to this question is E. What about yours?

***

I know that life wouldn't be easier in any way. The government makes mistakes, the leader leaves nothing of good deeds and behavior, the rules follow "the haves" and their materialistic interests, education broke down, crimes are everywhere, business uncertainty arosen, and everybody scraps because they were frustated by everything wrong. Screw up and scraps!!

Pardon my language. I just try to knocking on Heaven's door.

***
"Wa qul jaa' al-haqqu wa zahaqa al-baathil. Inna al-bathila kaana zahuqa".

--> And say (O Muhammad) that the truth is already coming and the wrong would perish. Surely everything wrong would perish.

I read that in the Koran. Beautiful, energizing, and relieving. But that's the case for Muhammad, right? He had Allah and Gabriel on his side, so he would literally have the truths in his hand. He had the answer provided by God Almighty and His Archangel Gabriel. Then what about us?

***
AHA! Yes, Gabriel! Now I know the answer: I must find him to reconstruct my corrupted mind!

Or probably you have a better answer?
__________
Holy Sam,
Jatimulya, 16.01.2010, 04:10 WIB

Keine Kommentare: